To make it easier for you to upload and store your digital publications created with Flip PDF Plus, we developed the Hosting Add-on Service. By using this service, you can upload your book online instantly after creating it,
with no FTP or other upload tools needed. You can easily manage your books, and make it easy for people to view your books online in their browser on their PCs, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Benefits of Using FlipBuilder Hosting Add-on Service #
1. You Do Not Need a Website #
To publish your book online with FlipBuilder online Hosting Add-on Service, you do not need to use FTP or any other upload tools, just click [Upload], your publication can be read online instantly. You don’t have to wait a long time for uploading now.
2. Safely Store with Amazon S3 #
FlipBuilder partners with Amazon to store your book data. With Amazon Cloud’s data protection features, your data is against any data loss from unintended user actions, application errors, and infrastructure failures.
The key features of Amazon S3’s standard are:
(1) Backed with the Amazon S3 Service Level Agreement.
(2) Designed for 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability over a given year.
(3) Designed for durability of 99.999999999% of objects across the globe.
(4) Low latency and high throughput performance.
3. Easily Upload, Access, Share (No FTP and Breakpoint transmission) #
After creating flipbooks with Flip PDF Plus, you can use the Hosting Add-on Service to publish your book online with one click.
After publishing, you can easily upload, access and share your books?
(1) Click [Open] or copy the link and paste to open the book on browser.
(2) Or scan the QR code to view your online book with browsers on mobile devices.
(3) With a click of the social media icons, your can share your storybook via social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
(4) If you want to insert the book in your website, just click [Embed to Website], then copy and paste the code into your HTML file.
4. Simply Manage Your Book Public or Private #
Click [Manage Online Books] button and then open your online panel to enter into book manage interface, you can manage all the books you upload.
Click [Privacy Settings], you can choose to share your book public or private. If you set private, then only authorized users can view your book.
5. Flexible and Affordable Charge #
After creating a hosting account on FlipBuilder, you will receive 5 free points, 1 point can be used to pay for the service for 1 book within ONE month. If you have more books to upload, there are two ways for you to pay for the service:
1. Pay-as-you-go (Buy Points)
You can buy points depending on your demand. One point is $1.1 or less to keep one book online for one month. The more points you order at a time, the more discounts you will get.
*New register can get 5 free points!
*Recommended for users who have less than 10 books to upload, or who only need to keep the book online for a few months.
*Make sure your points are enough to pay for the books in your account. Once your surplus points are not enough to pay for all books service, the system will enable a related number of books and disabled the other ones.
FlipBuilder Hosting Add-on Service offers Monthly (US $9.99/month) and Yearly (US $99.0/year ) subcription. Please remind that:
*The Maximum upload Limit: 1,000 books
*You can stop the subscription at any time as you want.
*The subscription will auto renew based on your preferred period.