Add a button #
1. In the multimedia editor, click [Shape].
2. Select a shape.
3. Then you can do some shape settings such as size, color, opacity and position.
Note: If you are using Flip PDF Plus Corp, you can click here to check how to create icon buttons with click and hover effects.
2. Link the button to another page #
1. Click [Trigger Action]
2. Select [Trigger When Click/Mouseover/Mouseleave] as trigger time.
3. Choose [Go to Page].
4. Enter the page number that you want readers to browse.
5. Click [Save] or [Save & Preview].
The effect of your settings is as follow: